Please determine the shed size you would like to hire from the table below. Ensure you understand and agree to the terms and conditions prior to filling out the Hire Agreement Form below.
|Shed Size (LxWxH)||Weekly Rent||Exceeding 6 Months||Total Volume|
|3m x 3m x 2.0m||$25||$25||26m3|
|4m x 3m x 2.0m||$30||$30||34m3|
|6m x 3m x 2.0m||$40||$35||52m3|
|6.6m x 4m x 2.9m||$50||$45||100m3|
|9m x 4m x 3.5m||$80||$70||155m3|
Please ensure you enter all details below accurately before submitting.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In consideration of the rent paid by the Hirer to Shearwater Storage Sheds (“the Operator”) the Operator grants to the Hirer the right to store goods in the shed allocated to the Hirer by the Operator.
- The right to store goods in the shed is personal to the Hirer and may not be sublet or assigned.
- The rent must be paid by the Hirer to the Operator 4 weeks in advance or at such other intervals as shall be agreed in writing between the Operator and the Hirer.
- If the Hirer defaults in payment of the rent and such default continues for more than one week then the Operator may terminate this Agreement.
- This Agreement may be terminated by either party giving to the other not less than two weeks’ notice in writing.
- Prior to commencement of storage the Hirer will pay to the Operator the Security Deposit specified in this Agreement. If the Hirer defaults in payment of the rent or in complying with any of the other terms and conditions of this Agreement the Operator may have recourse to the Security Deposit to make good such loss. The Security Deposit or the balance thereof shall be refunded to the Hirer on the termination of this Agreement provided that the shed is left in a clean and tidy condition and free of damage.
- The Operator reserves the right to increase the rent by giving to the Hirer not less than two weeks’ notice.
- The Operator may refuse access to the shed if rent or other monies are owing by the Hirer to the Operator.
- All goods are stored at the risk of the Hirer and the Operator bears or incurs no liability for loss or damage to any goods stored in the shed.
- The Hirer must not store in the shed any goods which are stolen, flammable, explosive, environmentally harmful or hazardous.
- The Hirer is responsible for ensuring that the shed is secured at all times and the Operator bears no responsibility or liability in the event of theft or damage to any goods stored, irrespective of the cause.
- The Hirer must not do anything in or about the shed which may become a nuisance or cause damage to the Operator or to any other sheds or to any goods stored by any other Hirer.
- The Operator may make rules from time to time for the good conduct and management of the complex.
- The Hirer must not make any alterations to, or in any way deface or damage the shed or any part thereof.
- Any goods left in the shed following termination of this agreement may be disposed of by the Operator in such manner as the Operator deems fit.
- The Operator may gain access to the shed during the period of hire in order to comply with any direction or order received from any relevant statutory authority. The Operator bears no liability to the Hirer in respect of such access or in the event that any items are removed from the shed by the inspecting authority.
- Where a Hirer vacates their shed prior to the expiry of the 6 Month Term, then an additional charge will apply calculated on the Standard Storage Fee less the Discount Storage Fee for the period of the Hire.